From 4 to 7 days: Experience the Polar Night / Mid-Winter season through different winter activities,
based out of a wilderness cabin!
December to March 2024
Want to experience the Polar Night season in Lapland, surrounded by the unique fairy-tale scenery of the arctic? Each morning we’ll head out for a daily escapade, allowing you to experience a range of magical winter activities! We will start each day after breakfast and return to the cozy, warm cabin every afternoon / evening. All meals are included and we will enjoy them in the most unique settings from remote fire places to little cabins. Enjoy an afternoon yoga and stretching session and help cook Lapland-style reindeer stew for dinner. A traditional wood burn sauna is heated up every night and if you dare, you will have an opportunity to try ice swimming! When conditions allow, we’ll head out for a night hike to gaze at the stars and maybe even view the dazzling Northern Lights.
With the perfect combination of activity and relaxation, you will have a chance to unwind and enjoy our great white scenery with like-minded outdoorsy people.
ACTIVITIES: Snowshoeing, back-country skiing, winter fat biking, Northern Lights spotting, starry night hikes. Sauna and even ice swimming.
ACCOMMODATION: We will be staying in a traditional, remote cabin that is equipped with a fireplace, bunk beds and sauna.
LEVEL (1-3): Level 2. Active holiday but no previous experience required. Approx 3-4 hours activity in the outdoors (hiking pace). Amount of activity can be adjusted.
PRICE: From 1,890 euros (4-day escapade)
• Accommodation in wilderness cabins (3 nights)
• Transportation to/from airport and all activities
• Pre-travel online info and group introduction session.
• Equipment for snowshoeing, back-country skiing and winter biking
• Personal clothing (warm clothing can be rented)
• Extra activities or extra accommodation if you choose to extend your travels
– You can choose to extend this trip and additional activities such as husky rides, snow mobile rides can be added on top.
– The schedule is designed so that you can catch a flights from and to Helsinki within the above schedule.
Min no of participants 7
Max number of participants 15
To book or request for more information.